Has your business suffered a loss from fire, water, mold or storm damage? Professional inventory content management is a key part to the restoration process. CPR will help make sure your inventory, equipment and files are saved and restored.
Some items may have already been lost, but many can be saved if they are quickly and safely removed from your business. However, just removing them is not enough. They need to be properly stored, dried, cleaned and treated. In addition, your insurance company will need a detailed inventory and documentation of any damaged items.
Inventory Content Services CPR Offers:
- Packing - Our staff will be on site to evaluate, document, pack and label all of your belongings, ensuing that everything is accounted for.
- Moving and Storage - We will coordinate the moving and proper storage of your inventory and office equipement during the restoration process.
- Cleaning - We have specialized training to properly clean your belongings. This includes books, electronics, furniture, and product inventory.
- Inventory - Using ContentsTrack our trained technicians use iPads, barcode scanners and photos to systematically organize and catalog your items and inventory. Our system also allows us to quickly locate any item you may need durning the restoration.
- Returning - After the restoration is completed, our trained staff can assist you in setting up your store or office.
Our trained experts are available 24/7 to assess your situation and begin the process of cataloging your inventory and items. We work directly with your insurance company, saving you time and hassle. Call CPR today!