- We offer a discount for prompt pay for our commercial clients…. Any invoice paid within 30 days from the date of invoice we will give you a 5% price break. So, on a $100,000.00 loss you would receive a credit of $5000.00. On a loss of $250,000.00, a $12,500.00 reduction and so on. [Applies to any loss over $25k]
- We guarantee a 30 min call back from the time you call in a loss. You speak with one of our professionally trained and certified estimators not an answering service, voice messaging or call waiting. 24 Hours a day. We also guarantee our staff will arrive onsite within 2 hrs to start examining the loss and begin lining up our critical staff to limit damage and save property.
- ‘We Dry WI in 3’ Guarantee on losses up to 250,000 sq ft of fresh water on a sudden and accidental basis when you call us within 12 hrs of the incident. We dry it fast so that you don’t have noisy, unnecessary or costly equipment running for days.
- Our Culture; “Quality in All We Do”. Rather than dazzle you with technical jargon, how much equipment we have stockpiled in our warehouse or last year's sales volume, we focus on understanding you, your property or business and the specific needs of your project. Expertise bourn of years ‘Serving and Saving WI’.
- Our Process; “Educational, Communicative, Guaranteed results!” To better educate and communicate with our clients, we do what it takes to help you understand what’s happening now, and what’s next every step of the way guaranteeing high-quality results, and better customer satisfaction.
- Our Affordability; “Quality craftsmanship at lower cost.” We are not burdened with crippling franchise fees, royalties, labor, equipment and maintenance overhead of other firms. Instead, we focus on managing your project, getting the most talented, qualified and insured tradesmen and subcontractors to participate in the bid process and eliminate costs that don't provide real value.
- Our Sustainability; “Green that makes dollars and sense.” Our clients care about the environment. Few, however, can afford the cost of a full-blown “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design” (LEED) certification. Our qualified project superintendents will help you determine which products, methods and services are appropriate for your project. From running low cost cars and vans to recycling paper to lighting dimmers and high efficiency heating and cooling, we live it. The “Greenest Building” is the one already built… We restore it!
We have employed the use of Ford Minivans for at least 5 years due to the greater load capacity and excellent fuel efficiencies to be gained with these large cargo space V6 Mini-vans for use by our Mitigation crews versus the use of high gas consuming full size Vans. We still have a couple larger V8 vans but try to limit their use to Carpenters who need the extra length for sheets of plywood, lumber and drywall. The minis have allowed us for years to enjoy lower overall gas consumption and replaced the heavier and bulkier Full-size vans long before it was fashionable. It was practical and made good sense while saving significant fuel costs.